The nac MEMRECAM HX-7s High-Speed camera is compact and lightweight, providing incredible resolution of 5 megapixels at speeds of up to 850 frames per second. It offers Full HD resolution at up to 2,000 frames per second, as well as 1 megapixel at up to 3,600 frames per second, and much more! The HX-7s delivers the optimal solutions to users, including the highest resolutions, greatest light sensitivity, genuine mobility, and unmatched standalone performance with ultra-fast imaging.
The HX-7s is literally two cameras in one!
When it comes to reliable, high-quality high-speed camera systems, you make the safe choice with nac!
Unique features of the HX-7s include:
- CMOS sensor with 2560×1920 active pixels and a bit depth of 12/10/8 (customer selectable).
- The electronic shutter enables fast shooting from 10 milliseconds to 1.1 microseconds.
- In addition, the camera is designed for stand-alone operation and does not require connection to a laptop or PC for local control.
- Simultaneous recording and downloading are also possible. Simultaneous recording and downloading of data from different memory segments is possible.
- Fast data transfer thanks to recording on commercially available, non-volatile HDD media with a speed of up to 500 MB/second.
- The Variable Framing Profile allows test runs with a variety of frame rates, both sequential and parallel.
- Recording is extremely versatile, allowing burst, multi-trigger, restart trigger and frame trigger options.
- A-EST mode offers a high-resolution timing and synchronisation system.
- In straddle mode, the inter-frame time for PIV applications is 286 nanoseconds.
- Dual segment recording: Simultaneous recording in two different memory segments with different imaging speeds.
- Highest light sensitivity and robust design