Phantom VEO 710
Phantom VEO® high-speed cameras are compact, rugged and packed full of features to enable a variety of traditional and advanced imaging applications.
The VEO 710 is the fastest VEO model and features a one megapixel sensor with over 7 Gigapixels/second (Gpx/s) throughput. This translates to the ability to record up to 7,400 frames-per-second (fps) at its full 1280 x 800 resolution, or over 8,200 fps at 720p HD. The top speed at reduced resolution is 680,000 fps standard or 1,000,000 fps with the FAST option, which also provides exposure times as low as 300 nanoseconds. With the maximum RAM configuration of 72 GB, at 7,400 fps the VEO 710 provides over six seconds of record time.
All Phantom VEO camera models are available in two body styles, L and S. The L-model includes everything needed for traditional software-based capture and motion analysis. The S-model includes additional signal availability, on-camera controls, ruggedized connectors and compatibility with removable CFast 2.0 storage media. Both models include 3G HD-SDI and HDMI outputs and our new versatile Programmable I/O infrastructure.
- CMOS Sensor
- 1.280 x 800 Pixel @ 7.400 fps
- 512 x 512 Pixel @ 23.500 fps
- Max. Speed: 680.000 fps (1.000.000 option)
- Electonical shutter up to 1,0 µseconds (300 ns option)
- Memory 18GB (36 GB /72 GB optional)
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet (optional)
- Dynanic: 12 bit
- Light sensitifity mono/ color: 6.400 / 2.000 ISO
- Power cosumtion: 80 Watt
- Lens mount: Nikon F-Mount, Canon EF Mount, C-Mount, PL-Mount
- Size : 127 x 127 x 127 mm
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- Shock: 30G with shutter; 100G without shutter;
- Vibration: 12Grms