Phantom VEO 640
- CMOS Sensor
- 2.560 x 1.600 Pixel @ 1.400 fps
- 512 x 512 Pixel @ 14.000 fps
- Max. Speed: 290.000 fps
- Electonical shutter up to 1,0 µseconds
- Memory 18GB (36 GB /72 GB optional)
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet (optional)
- Dynanic: 12 bit
- Light sensitifity mono/ color: 6.400 / 1.250 ISO
- Power cosumtion: 80 Watt
- Lens mount: Nikon F-Mount, Canon EF Mount, C-Mount, PL-Mount
- Size : 127 x 127 x 127 mm
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- Shock: 30G with shutter; 100G without shutter;
- Vibration: 12Grms
Phantom VEO® high-speed cameras are compact, rugged and packed full of features to enable a variety of traditional and advanced imaging applications.
The VEO640S camera model uniquely doubles as a research tool and a high-speed camera suited for the media industry thanks to the 35mm 2.5K resolution sensor, on-camera controls, CFast 2.0 media and a compact 5.6 lb (2.5kg) 5-inch (12.7cm) cube form factor for compatibility with specialty and remote rigs.
The VEO 640 is a 4 megapixel camera with over 6 Gigapixels/second (Gpx/s) throughput. This translates to the ability to record up to 1400 frames-per-second (fps) at its 2560 x 1600 resolution, and up to 2800 fps at 1080p HD. The top speed at reduced resolution is 290,000 fps. With the maximum RAM configuration of 72 GB, at 1400 fps the VEO 640 provides over 8 seconds of record time.
All Phantom VEO camera models are available in two body styles, L and S. The L-model includes everything needed for traditional software-based capture and motion analysis. The S-model includes additional signal availability, on-camera controls, ruggedized connectors and compatibility with removable CFast 2.0 storage media. Both models include 3G HD-SDI and HDMI outputs and our new versatile Programmable I/O infrastructure.