Phantom VEO 440
- CMOS Sensor
- 560 x 1.600 Pixel @ 1.100 fps
- 512 x 512 Pixel @ 11.900 fps
- Speed: 290.000 fps
- Electronical shutter up to 1,0 μs
- Memory 18 GB (36 GB / 72 GB optional)
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet (optional)
- Dynamic: 12 Bit
- Light sensitivity mono/ color:400 / 1.250 ISO
- Power consumption: 80 Watt
- Lens mount: Nikon F-Mount, Canon EF-Mount, C-Mount, PL-Mount
- Size: 127 x 127 x 127 mm
- Weight: 2,5 kg
- Shock: 30G with shutter; 100G without shutter
- Vibration: 12 Grms
Phantom VEO® high-speed cameras are robust, compact and packed with numerous functions for a variety of traditional as well as newer applications.
The VEO 440 is a 4 megapixel camera with a throughput of 4 gigapixels / second (Gpx / s). This enables the recording of up to 1,100 frames per second at a resolution of 2,560 x 1,600 and up to 2,100 frames per second at 1080p HD. The maximum speed at reduced resolution is 290,000 fps. With the maximum RAM configuration of 72 GB, the VEO 640 achieves a recording time of 11.4 seconds at 1,400 fps.
All Phantom VEO camera models are available in two housing variants, L and S. The L-model contains everything that is needed for traditional software-based acquisition and motion analysis. The S model includes additional signal availability, on-camera controls, rugged connectors and compatibility with removable CFast 2.0 storage media. Both models have 3G HD-SDI and HDMI outputs and a new versatile programmable I / O infrastructure.