- Ultra Fast CMOS Sensor
- 048 x 1.952 Pixel @ 4.510 fps
- 920 x 1.080 Pixel @ 8.750 fps
- 512 x 512 Pixel @ 18.600 fps
- Speed: 233.380 fps
- Electonical shutter up to 1,0 μs (499 ns option)
- Memory 72 GB (144 GB / 288 GB optional)
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Dynamik: 12 Bit
- Light sensitifity mono/ color: 000 / 3.200
- Power consumption: 280 Watt max.
- Lens mount: Nikon F-Mount, Canon EF Mount, C-Mount, PL Mount
- Size: 280 x 190 x 190 mm
- Weight: 8,1 kg
The Phantom v1840 offers an outstanding image quality and reaches up to 18 Gpx / sec.
Exceptional image quality:
The clean and extremely detailed image is the result of minimal readout noise and a very high dynamic range. Low noise ensures a clean image, especially in dark or hard-to-see areas. The high dynamic range shows the details in the shades of an image, especially in high-contrast scenarios. The v1840 has both the lowest noise floor of any phantom camera and the highest dynamic range.
With 18Gpx / s, the v1840 offers up to 4,510 frames per second (fps) at full resolution of 4 Mpx and up to 8,750 fps at 1920 x 1080.
The v1840 offers up to 4 operating modes and therefore maximum flexibility. The standard mode with Correlated Double Sampling ensures unprecedented image quality, while the high-speed mode (HS) allows up to 34% more throughput. Monochrome cameras also have binning modes for increased throughput and sensitivity