Phantom Miro R 341
Phantom Miro R341 camera model employs a 4 Mpx sensor (2560 x 1600), and share other popular Miro features for slow motion recordings. The Miro 340/1 has a throughput of 3.2 Gpx/s and a frame rate of 800 fps at full resolution. These cameras use microlenses on their custom-designed CMOS sensor with 10 μm pixel pitch to achieve increased light sensitivity, and with 12-bit pixel depth you can expect excellent image quality.
The cameras have a minimum exposure time of 1 μs and a straddle time of 1.4 μs.
Scientists and engineers can take advantage of the 3.2 Gpx/s throughput, precise timing, camera synchronization, flexible triggering, excellent light sensitivity, and many other advanced features to gain insight into products and processes. The cameras allow you to see what cannot be seen with the human eye.
- CMOS Sensor
- 2.560 x 1.600 Pixel @ 800 fps
- 512 x 512 Pixel @ 9.290 fps
- Max. Speed: 311.000 fps
- Electonical shutter up to 1,0 µseconds
- Memory 6GB (12 GB option (Upgrade bundled 120GB CineFlash to 240GB))
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet
- Dynanic: 12 bit
- Light sensitifity mono/ color: 5.000 / 1.250 ISO
- Power cosumtion: 65 Watt
- Lens mount: Nikon F-Mount, Canon EF Mount, C-Mount, PL-Mount
- Size : 190 x 88 x 100 mm
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- Shock 40G (standard) or 100G (optional), Vibration 15 Gms