Phantom VEO 340
|Picture||2.560 x 1.600 pixels|
|Phantom VEO 340||800 fps (at full image format)
280.000 fps (at part. image format)
6.400 / 1.250 ISO
Phantom VEO® high-speed cameras are compact, rugged and packed full of features to enable a variety of traditional and advanced imaging applications.
The VEO 340 is a 4 megapixel camera with over 3 Gigapixels/second (Gpx/s) throughput. This translates to the ability to record up to 800 frames-per-second (fps) at its 2560 x 1600 resolution, or over 1400 fps at 1080p HD. The top speed at reduced resolution is 280,000 fps. With the maximum RAM configuration of 72 GB, at 800 fps the VEO 340 provides over 15 seconds of record time.
All Phantom VEO camera models are available in two body styles, L and S. The L-model includes everything needed for traditional software-based capture and motion analysis. The S-model includes additional signal availability, on-camera controls, ruggedized connectors and compatibility with removable CFast 2.0 storage media. Both models include 3G HD-SDI and HDMI outputs and our new versatile Programmable I/O infrastructure.
- CMOS Sensor
- 2.560 x 1.600 Pixel @ 800 fps
- 512 x 512 Pixel @ 9.400 fps
- Max. Speed: 280.000 fps
- Electonical shutter up to 1,0 µseconds
- Memory 18GB (36 GB /72 GB optional)
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet (optional)
- Dynanic: 12 bit
- Light sensitifity mono/ color: 6.400 / 1.250 ISO
- Power cosumtion: 80 Watt
- Lens mount: Nikon F-Mount, Canon EF Mount, C-Mount, PL-Mount
- Size : 127 x 127 x 127 mm
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- Shock: 30G with shutter; 100G without shutter;
- Vibration: 12Grms