- Ultra Fast CMOS Sensor
- 2048 x 1952 Pixel @ 6.600 fps
- 512 x 512 Pixel @ 28.760 fps
- Max. Speed: 303.460 fps
- Electonical shutter up to 1,0 µseconds (142 nsec option)
- Memory 72GB (144 GB /288 GB optional)
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Dynanic: 12 bit
- Light sensitifity mono/ color: 16.000 / 3.200
- Power cosumtion: 280 Watt max.
- Lens mount: Nikon F-Mount, Canon EF Mount
- Size: 280 x 190 x 190 mm
- Weight: 8.1 kg
The Phantom v2640 provides unparalleled image quality, while achieving up to 26Gpx/sec.
Exceptional Image quality:
The cleanest, most detailed image results from very low read out noise and very high dynamic range. Low noise provides a clean image especially in the dark, hard-to-see parts. High dynamic range shows detail in the shades of an image, especially in high contrast scenarios. The v2640 has both the lowest noise floor of any Phantom camera, and the highest dynamic range of any Phantom Global shutter camera.
With 26Gpx/sec, the v2640 offers 6,600 frames per second (fps) at full 4Mpx resolution and 12,500 fps at 1920 x 1080.
The v2640 offers up to 4 operating modes, providing maximum flexibility. Standard mode with Correlated Double Sampling offers unparalleled image quality, while High Speed (HS) mode provides up to 34% more throughput. Monochrome cameras also have Binning modes for increased throughput and sensitivity.