- Ultra Fast CMOS Sensor
- 1.280 x 800 Pixel @ 25.700 fps
- 512 x 512 Pixel @ 75.600 fps
- Max. Speed: 663.250 fps (1.000.000 fps option)
- Electonical shutter up to 1,0 µseconds (256 nsec option)
- Memory 72GB (144 GB /288 GB optional)
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Dynanic: 12 bit
- Light sensitifity mono/ color: 32.000 / 6.400
- Power cosumtion: 280 Watt max.
- Lens mount: Nikon F-Mount, Canon EF Mount
- Size: 280 x 190 x 190 mm
- Weight: 8.1 kg
When you need the absolute maximum speed available in the industry, the Phantom v2512 camera is your answer. Designed with speed and flexibility at the forefront, it is an excellent tool for researchers, scientists and engineers who need to capture high-resolution images at ultra-high speeds.
With our proprietary widescreen CMOS sensor, the v2512 can acquire and save more than 25 gigapixels-per-second of data. That means at its full megapixel resolution of 1280 x 800, you can achieve greater than 25,000 frames-per-second (fps). At reduced resolution, the v2512 provides frame rates of up to 663,250 fps. It can also be ordered with our unique FAST option (export controlled). The FAST option expands the v2512’s versatility by enabling frame rates up to 1,000,000 fps at 128 x 32 resolution, and providing a minimum exposure time of 265ns regardless of framerate or resolution.