- Ultra Fast CMOS Sensor
- 1.280 x 800 Pixel @ 22.600 fps
- 512 x 512 Pixel @ 62.500 fps
- Max. Speed: 651.150 fps (1.000.000 fps option)
- Electonical shutter up to 1,0 µseconds (256 nsec option)
- Memory 72GB (144 GB /288 GB optional)
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Dynanic: 12 bit
- Light sensitifity mono/ color: 32.000 / 6.400
- Power cosumtion: 280 Watt max.
- Lens mount: Nikon F-Mount, Canon EF Mount
- Size: 280 x 190 x 190 mm
- Weight: 8.1 kg
The Phantom v2012 camera is a powerhouse in the Phantom® UHS-12 Series family of 1 megapixel digital high-speed cameras, providing an excellent tool for critical research, diagnostics, and troubleshooting.
With our proprietary widescreen CMOS sensor, the v2012 can acquire and save up to 22 gigapixels-per-second of data. That means at its full megapixel resolution of 1280 x 800, you can achieve greater than 22,000 frames-per-second (fps). At reduced resolutions, the v2012 provides frame rates of up to 651,150 fps. The camera can also be ordered with our unique FAST option (export controlled), which enables frame rates up to 1,000,000 fps at 128 x 32 resolution. It also provides a minimum exposure time of 290ns, regardless of frame rate and resolution. These capabilities further expand the v2012’s versatility.