|Picture||1280 x 800 pixels|
|Phantom v1612||16.600 fps (at full image format)
626.850 fps (at part. image format) 1.000.000 fps option
32.000 / 6.400 ISO
The Phantom v1612 camera provides the versatility and flexibility needed in a variety of applications. The v1612 offers the same unique features available in the Phantom® UHS-12 Series family of 1 megapixel digital ultra high-speed cameras, with over 30% more speed than the v1212. It is an excellent tool for researchers, scientists and engineers who need to capture high-resolution images at ultra-high speeds.
With our proprietary widescreen CMOS sensor, the v1612 can acquire and save up to 16 gigapixels-per-second of data. That means at its full megapixel resolution of 1280 x 800, you can achieve 16,000 frames-per-second (fps). At reduced resolutions, the v1612 offers frame rates of 626,850 fps. Further underscoring its versatility, the camera can be ordered with our unique FAST option (export controlled), which enables frame rates up to 1,000,000 fps.
- Ultra Fast CMOS Sensor
- 1.280 x 800 Pixel @ 16.600 fps
- 512 x 512 Pixel @ 45.500 fps
- Max. Speed: 626.850 fps (1.000.000 fps option)
- Electonical shutter up to 1,0 µseconds (500 nsec option)
- Memory 72GB (144 GB /288 GB optional)
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Dynanic: 12 bit
- Light sensitifity mono/ color: 32.000 / 6.400
- Power cosumtion: 280 Watt max.
- Lens mount: Nikon F-Mount, Canon EF Mount
- Size: 280 x 190 x 190 mm
- Weight: 8.1 kg