|Picture||1280 x 800 pixels|
|Phantom v1212||12.600 fps (at full image format)
551.700 fps (at part. image format) 820.500 fps option
32.000 / 6.400 ISO
The Phantom v1212 camera is a no-nonsense workhorse member of Phantom® UHS-12 Series family of 1 megapixel digital ultra high-speed cameras and is designed with versatility and flexibility in mind. The v1212 is the ideal solution for applications that require capturing high-resolution images at ultra-high speeds, serving as an excellent tool for scientists, researchers, and engineers.
With our proprietary widescreen CMOS sensor, the v1212 can acquire and save up to 12 Gigapixels-per-second of data. That means at its full megapixel resolution of 1280 x 800, you can achieve over 12,000 frames-per-second (fps). At reduced resolutions, the v1211 offers frame rates of up to 551,700 fps. Further underscoring its versatility, the camera can be ordered with our unique FAST option (export controlled), which enables frame rates up to 820,000 fps.
- Ultra Fast CMOS Sensor
- 1.280 x 800 Pixel @ 12.600 fps
- 512 x 512 Pixel @ 34.700 fps
- Max. Speed: 551.700 fps (820.500 fps option)
- Electonical shutter up to 1,0 µseconds (500 nsec option)
- Memory 72GB (144 GB /288 GB optional)
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Dynanic: 12 bit
- Light sensitifity mono/ color: 32.000 / 6.400
- Power cosumtion: 280 Watt max.
- Lens mount: Nikon F-Mount, Canon EF Mount
- Size: 280 x 190 x 190 mm
- Weight: 8.1 kg