Phantom TMX 6410
- Ultra Fast back side illuminated CMOS Sensor
- 1.280 x 800 Pixel @ 65.940 fps
- 1.280 x 256 Pixel @ 202.220 fps
- 640 x 320 Pixel @ 325.000 fps (Binned Mode)
- Speed: 758.330 fps (1.750.000 fps Fast Option)
- Elektronischer Verschluss bis zu 1,0 μs (95 ns Fast Option)
- Memory 128 GB (256 GB / 512 GB option)
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Dynamic: 12 Bit
- Light sensitivity Mono / Color: 40.000 / 12.500 (50.000 Binned Mode)
- Power consumption: 400 Watt max.
- Lens mount: Nikon F-Mount, Canon EF Mount, C-Mount, PL Mount
- Size: 178 x 178 x 297 mm
- Weight: 9,1 kg
The Phantom TMX is the world's first ultrahigh-speed camera to utilize a custom back side illuminated CMOS sensor. This sensor drastically increases throughput, maintaining near 75Gpx/sec throughput for all framerates and resolutions, and giving the largest resolution possible at very high frame rates.
Furthermore, all frame rates are actual data, with no interpolation, for true results. Another advantage is the significantly higher sensitivity to light compared to conventional sensors. Workflow and data management are handled with up to 512 GB memory, CineMag compatibility, and 10Gb Ethernet download.