|Picture||800 x 600 pixels @ 1000fps
1280 x 720 pixel @ 500 fps
|SpeedCam MicroVis||Size: 59 x 30 x 32 mm
Shock up to: 200G
The SpeedCam MicroVis is particularly suited for all applications where space restrictions apply. The highly light sensitive sensor is built around most modern micro electronics, combined with unique mechanical design. This makes the Speedcam MicroVis to the world’s smallest stand-alone high speed camera.
- Fast CMOS Sensor
- 800 x 600 Pixel @ 1.000 fps
- 1.280 x 720 Pixel @ 500 fps
- Electronical shutter: min 50 µsek.
- Light sensitivity: monochrom 3.000 ASA / color 2.000 ASA
- Power consumtion: 5 Watt max. Power over Ethernet
- Lens mount: C- CS Mount
- Size: 59 x 30 x 32 mm
- Acceleration proof: 200G / 11 msek. in all three axes
- Single plug for power, all signals, Ethernet