Phantom Miro LAB 3a10
|Picture||1.280 x 1280 pixels|
|Phantom Miro LAB 3a10||1.850 fps (at full image format)
311.000 fps (at part. image format)
5.000 / 1.250 ISO
The Miro LAB 3a10 is an alternate 1 Mpx camera to our popular Miro 310 camera. It boasts a larger resolution at 1280 x 1280 and a smaller 10µm pixel. Many applications benefit from a smaller pixel size.
The Phantom Miro LAB3a10 is a 1.6 megapixel camera with 3.2 Gigapixels/second (Gpx/s) throughput. This translates to 1,850 frames-per-second (fps) at full 1280 x 1280 resolution. Frame rates up to 310,000 fps are available at reduced resolutions.
The minimum digital exposure is 1µs and the camera is available in both color and monochrome versions. The Miro LAB3a10 uses microlenses on its custom-designed CMOS sensor to achieve great light sensitivity, and with 12-bit pixel depth you can expect excellent image quality.
- CMOS Sensor
- 1.280 x 1.280 Pixel @ 1.850 fps
- 512 x 512 Pixel @ 9.290 fps
- Max. Speed: 311.000 fps
- Electonical shutter up to 1,0 µseconds
- Memory 6GB (12 GB option (Upgrade bundled 120GB CineFlash to 240GB))
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet
- Dynanic: 12 bit
- Light sensitifity mono/ color: 5.000 / 1.250 ISO
- Power cosumtion: 65 Watt
- Lens mount: Nikon F-Mount, Canon EF Mount, C-Mount, PL-Mount
- Size : 190 x 88 x 100 mm
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- Shock: 30G