Phantom Miro 320/321
|Picture||1.920 x 1.200 pixels|
|Phantom Miro 320/321||1.380 fps (at full image format)
325.000 fps (at part. image format)
5.000 / 1.250 ISO
All Phantom Miro cameras are small, lightweight, rugged digital high-speed cameras packed with advanced features. The cameras have features previously available on cameras at twice the price, are easy to learn and use, and address applications in a wide variety of industries.
The Miro 320 is a 2 megapixel camera with 3.2 Gigapixels/second (Gpx/s) throughput. This translates to 1380 fps at 1920 x 1200, or over 1500 fps at 1920 x 1080. Frame rates up to 325,000 fps are available at reduced resolutions. The Miro 320 uses microlenses on its custom-designed CMOS sensor with 10 um pixel pitch to achieve great light sensitivity, and with 12-bit pixel depth you can expect excellent image quality.
Scientists and engineers can take advantage of the 3.2 Gpx/s throughput, precise timing, camera synchronization, flexible triggering, excellent light sensitivity, and many other advanced features to gain insight into products and processes. The camera allows you to see what cannot be seen with the human eye. Applications ranging from animal studies to PIV to product characterization are now possible with this accessible camera.
- CMOS Sensor
- 1.920 x 1.200 Pixel @ 1.380 fps
- 512 x 512 Pixel @ 9.330 fps
- Max. Speed: 325.000 fps
- Electonical shutter up to 1,0 µseconds
- Memory 6GB (12 GB option (Upgrade bundled 120GB CineFlash to 240GB))
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet
- Dynanic: 12 bit
- Light sensitifity mono/ color: 5.000 / 1.250 ISO
- Power cosumtion: 65 Watt
- Lens mount: Nikon F-Mount, Canon EF Mount, C-Mount, PL-Mount
- Size : 190 x 88 x 100 mm
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- LC-Series: LCD touchscreen
- R-Series: Shock 40G (standard) or 100G (optional), Vibration 15 Gms
- LAB-Series: Shock 30G