Phantom Miro 110/111
|Picture||1.280 x 800 pixels|
|Phantom Miro 110/111||1.600 fps (at full image format)
400.000 fps (at part. image format)
6.400 / 2.000 ISO
Introducing the third generation of Phantom Miro cameras. Small, lightweight, rugged and packed with advanced features. The most accessible high-speed cameras available today, Miro cameras are ideal for a huge variety of applications that require moderate frame rates at common resolutions.
The Miro 110 performance level is available in three body styles. The new LAB-Series is ideal for indoor, laboratory environments. The R-Series is a rugged camera for harsher environments and was recently updated with a CineFlash compartment door and standard internal mechanical shutter. The LC-Series has a flip-out LCD touchscreen interface for camera control and cine playback.
The Phantom Miro 110 (111 for the R-Series) is a 1 megapixel camera with 1.6 Gigapixels/second (Gpx/s) throughput. This translates to over 1,600 frames-per-second (fps) at full 1280 x 800 resolution. Frame rates up to 400,000 fps are available at reduced resolutions. The minimum digital exposure is 2 µs and is available in both color and monochrome versions.
- CMOS Sensor
- 1.280 x 800 Pixel @ 1.600 fps
- 512 x 512 Pixel @ 5.790 fps
- Max. Speed: 400.000 fps
- Electonical shutter up to 2,0 µseconds
- Memory 6GB (12 GB option (Upgrade bundled 120GB CineFlash to 240GB))
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet
- Dynanic: 12 bit
- Light sensitifity mono/ color: 6.400 / 2.000 ISO
- Power cosumtion: 65 Watt
- Lens mount: Nikon F-Mount, Canon EF Mount, C-Mount, PL-Mount
- Size : 190 x 88 x 100 mm
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- LC-Series: LCD touchscreen
- R-Series: Shock 40G (standard) or 100G (optional), Vibration 15 Gms
- LAB-Series: Shock 30G